Best Anime Quotes

Anime: Hyouka

Character: Oreki Houtarou

"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am."



Anime: No Game No Life

Character: Sora

"Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard."



Anime: Fairy tail

Character: Natsu Dragneel

"The moment you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long."



Anime: Naruto

Character: Naruto Uzumaki 

"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it."



Anime: Hyouka

Character: Oreki Houtarou

"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."



Anime: Charlotte

Character: Nao Tomori 

"The scars you cant see are the hardest to heal."



Anime: All Might

Character: My Hero Academia

"It's not bad to dream. But you also have to consider what's reality."



Anime: Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor

Character: Glenn Radars 

"Just walk the path you believe in. And don't forget, you're the main character of your own life story!"



Anime: Hyouka

Character: Oreki Houtarou

"I don't care if no one likes me. I wasn't created in this world to entertain everyone."



Anime: My Youth/Teen Romantic Comedy is Wrong , As I Expected

Character: Hikigaya Hachiman

"It is better to be hated for what you are. Than to be loved for what you are not."


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts